- The Children's Hospital of the Greenville Health System designed this comprehensive weight management program for children ages 6 to 21.
- The mission of NEW IMPACT is to treat overweight and obese children in the upstate of South Carolina and empower them to develop active and healthy lifestyles.
- Our team members target the exercise and eating behavior of the entire family system.
- Multidisciplinary approach to manage weight and address related medical, social, and emotional issues
- Cooking and nutritional classes
- Support groups, fitness classes, family activities
- One-year program: initial intense 8-week active phase followed by a 10-month maintenance phase
- Reduced program fee of $250 (not covered by most insurance plans)
- Click here to view more program details or visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Who is Eligible?
- Your child must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than or equal to the 85th percentile.
- Increased BMI is an indicator of an increased risk of adult-type health problems. (To calculate your child’s BMI, go to http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/ ).
- If your child meets the above criteria, ask your physician about NEW IMPACT or call our office @ 675-3488.
New Patients/Nuevo Pacientes
- Click here to review our new patient forms prior to your first appointment. Call our office at 864-675-3488 if you have any questions.
- Por favor, revise las formas antes de su primera cita. Llámenos si tiene preguntas adicionales, 864-675-3488.
1350 Cleveland Street, Greenville, SC 29607. 864-675-3488. email@example.com